Foot massage reflexology is a fantastic way to calm certain body ailments. By applying pressure to your feet, you can produce a physical change in your body and resolve some of the issues you might have.
Reflexology can help you lower your blood pressure, as well as improve blood circulation. If you have trouble falling asleep, it can help you relax and calm your nerves. In addition, it eliminates pains and aches, and it can also ease PMS symptoms.
Does foot massage help Plantar fasciitis? When treating plantar fasciitis, it is vital to start massaging your feet as soon as you experience pain. Not only does a deep tissue foot massage feel great, but it can also rejuvenate and soothe your feet.
How can it help with Plantar fasciitis? If you do not have time to see a massage therapist, then you can treat yourself at home by using a foot massager. These tools often have different vibrating settings that can thoroughly eliminate pain and ease the tension. Moreover, the rubbing motions boost circulation and lower your stress levels.
In this article, we will suggest you the 5 best foot massagers for plantar fasciitis and tips to buy them.
|Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager||4.3/5||1379||Check Price Now
|Deep Kneading Shiatsu Therapy Massager||4.3/5||481||Check Price Now
|Miko Foot Massager||4.6/5||683||Check Price Now
|"Reflex-4" Foot & Calf Shiatsu Massager||3.9/5||213||Check Price Now
|TheraFlow Dual Foot Roller||4.7/5||2317||Check Price Now
Top 5 Reviews
1. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
If you are looking for pain relief after a long day at work, then this foot massager might be the right choice for it.
Your cold feet will love it because it comes with a heat setting. Once you place them inside of it, you can enjoy a relaxing warm massage for fifteen minutes. You can set it anywhere – your home, office, or car. In addition, the heat setting is automated, so it turns off after those fifteen minutes. Furthermore, this foot massager is easy to use, and it also comes with deep kneading nodes.
The rotating nodes are essential when it comes to plantar fasciitis because they can help you relieve chronic pain. Apart from that, they destroy any stubborn knots you might have and quickly soothe your tensed muscles.
The deep tissue massage can eliminate all the damage your feet suffer through every day. Even though you might spend your days standing, once you try this foot massager, you will forget about the pain and the tension that sometimes keeps you up at night.
This massager fits feet up to size 12, and it also comes with five pressure levels.
- You can use it with or without your socks.
- It comes with a washable cloth cover.
- The pressure levels are versatile, so you can pick how rough you want the massage to be.
- The foot holes might be too tight for wide feet.
- The heat setting might not be strong enough for less sensitive feet.
- Foot cover is not durable enough.
2. Belmint Deep Kneading Foot Massager
This portable foot massager brings your tired feet back to life – in the comfort of your own home. If you don’t have time to go to a massage therapist after work, then you can easily achieve a similar effect while relaxing in front of your TV.
It comes with 18 kneading knobs that relieve pain and muscle tension. They can refresh your feet from top to bottom by applying pressure to six different areas. In addition, this massager also comes with a warming setting that can boost your blood circulation. It shuts off automatically after a twenty-minute massage.
If you are suffering from plantar fasciitis, this massager can drastically de-stress your feet after a long day at work. Furthermore, it can also resolve any edema problems you might have, and it can help with PMS and menopause symptoms as well.
You can use it at home, in the office, or in your car. Moreover, the controls are straightforward and easy to use. You have to press the ON button once to start the massage. If you want to add the heat, press one more time. Once your feet feel better and relaxed, press the button again, and the massager shuts down.
- You can use it while sitting down, but you can also stand on it.
- It re-energizes your feet.
- It is a quiet foot massager.
- People with high arches might have a hard time using it.
- The mesh fabric is not durable enough.
- The foot area is too large for smaller feet.
3. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
This massager comes with a rolling and vibrating setting. Furthermore, it also has a heat function that can further alleviate pain and relax your feet.
You should start by using it on the lowest setting because it might be too hard on your feet at first. After some time, you can move on to the next level. There are five different pressure levels for maximum relaxation. It comes with two separate foot chambers, as well as a removable foot cover. In addition, it also has two wireless remotes which you can use to control the settings.
You can use it anywhere – while watching TV, or sitting down with a good book. However, the manufacturer recommends you use it for only thirty minutes a day. It shuts down automatically after fifteen minutes.
The massager tends to the bottom of your feet, as well as to the sides. Moreover, it is a compact product which you can easily store away under your bed or in a cupboard. It helps relieve any pain you might have after working and standing all day. Furthermore, it also helps eliminate symptoms of plantar fasciitis. The heat setting promotes blood flow circulation, and it efficiently soothes your sore feet.
- It is a quiet foot massager.
- You can adjust the pressure points.
- The machine is sturdy and durable.
- It might feel uncomfortable at first.
- The heat setting is not strong enough.
- The wireless remotes it comes with are poor quality.
4. “Reflex-4” Foot & Calf Shiatsu Massager
If you are looking for a machine that will mimic a real therapeutic foot massage, then this massager from Human Touch might be the best option for you. It massages your feet, as well as your calves. There are four wellness programs you can choose from, depending on the level of pain you might be suffering.
The two shiatsu programs give you a life-like massage – your feet will feel as if an expert is touching them. In addition, there are also the relax and refresh programs that can boost blood circulation and re-energize your feet.
The rollers give you a fantastic reflexology massage. They focus on the soles and the heels at the same time. Furthermore, you can use this massager wherever you want, and there are also handles for easier transport.
Some massagers can be challenging to use while sitting down because you cannot find the right position. However, this model has an adjustable tilt, so you can lay back in your chair and still feel it massaging your pressure points. It helps soothe sore and tired feet, and it also diminishes plantar fasciitis symptoms. By applying pressure to feet and calves, your legs will be rejuvenated, and the pain will quickly go away. It can also help people dealing with varicose veins, as well as those who are in need of post-surgery pain relief.
- The calf openings fit both thin and thicker calves.
- It puts pressure on your ankles and toes as well.
- It comes with both gentle and firm massage options.
- It doesn’t have a heat setting.
- The handles are not thick enough.
- It might feel uncomfortable until your feet get used to it.
5. TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller
This massage roller is a perfect tool to use in your office or at home, especially if you are feeling a great deal of pain due to plantar fasciitis. Unlike other foot massagers, it is made of wood, and it doesn’t require you to have an electrical outlet nearby. You can use it whenever you start feeling the strain or when you need to relax before going to bed.
You will fall in love with this massager because it improves your blood circulation and promotes healthy feet. In addition, it is a durable product – the manufacturer used high-quality Theaceae wood to make it. The solid construction makes it a sturdy massager that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it is portable, weighing only about 1.6 pounds.
It fits different sizes, and those with flat feet can also use it to relieve some of the pain. For maximum effect, you should use it for fifteen minutes, twice a day, or whenever you feel sudden sharp pains in your feet.
- It helps relieve tension in your feet without making you spend a lot of money.
- The knobs boost the circulation, and the rolling helps lower your stress levels.
- You can move your feet on it and apply more pressure on certain areas.
- It is a manual massager, which might not be the best option for chronically tired feet.
- You cannot stand on it as it might hurt and cause you discomfort.
- It produces a squeaking sound while you are using it.
How to Choose And What to Look For in a Foot Massager
Before buying, it is essential to take the following factors into consideration:
- Is it big enough for your feet? A foot massager should let you relax your feet comfortably. However, people with large feet have trouble finding the perfect model for them. Therefore, remember to check if it fits you well before investing your money.
- Is it too heavy? You do not want a foot massager you cannot move around your home. In addition, if you are going to use it in your office or your car, it is crucial to pick a portable model.
- Is it easy to use? Some of them have complicated settings many people don’t know how to use. It defies the purpose because you need something that can quickly help you relax at the end of the day.
- Which type should you pick? There are hydrotherapy massagers which are best for dry feet in dire need of moisture. However, when it comes to pain relief and plantar fasciitis, you should pick a shiatsu or a rolling massager.
- How many speeds does it have? Some foot massagers have different speed levels, and the highest ones can be quite uncomfortable at first. Therefore, you should try to find the one that has a gentle low setting, so that your feet can adjust to it properly.
- Does it have a heat setting? You can eliminate plantar fasciitis symptoms by massaging your feet and applying heat to them. The warmth can efficiently relieve you of any pain you might be feeling, and it also helps you to further relax during the massage.
- Is it durable? The last thing you want is to buy a fantastic foot massager and then have to replace it after a month or two. Most user reviews tell you a lot about product durability, so make sure you do your research well.
- Is it over my budget? Although most foot massagers are worth the money, you don’t have to break your budget to get one. Try to find a high-quality one that offers the best value for money. That way, you will know you are not overpaying it.
Plantar fasciitis can ruin your day if you do not know how to treat it correctly. The frequent stabbing pains can affect your day to day life, as well as your sleeping pattern. And, given the fact that most working professionals don’t have the time or the money to get frequent massages, foot massagers for home use are your best option. They can do wonders with your feet and relieve you of any pain and tension you might be feeling. Furthermore, they can help you improve the overall health of your feet, and relax them before going to bed.
Eliminating pain doesn’t have to be a luxury you cannot afford. By foot massage at home, you can lower your stress levels and soothe sore muscles from the comfort of your living room. We hope that with the best foot massagers for plantar fasciitis shared here, you will not have any pain anymore.