While purchasing running shoes, one needs to make it certain that their design and manufacture are of the finest quality. The shoes need to be capable of providing you with adequate support and comfort while at the same time making running more feasible for you.
Brooks Adrenaline is a brand that has been in the line of business for quite some time. It is known to manufacture quality shoes. We are now going to discuss one of its products, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15, to gauge if these are the kind of running shoes that you should opt for.
One of the first things that will catch your attention when you take a look at these shoes is their appearance and design. You want to ensure that the shoes are pleasing to the eyes and would manage to impress you with its appearance. This shoe would not disappoint in this regard.
The combination of leather and mesh has been used in a rather impressive manner and the materials blend together aesthetically. The design of these shoes is such that optimal stability and support can be expected from them.
The adjustable saddle design serves to enhance the support even more. They have been provided with Omega flex grooves, which ensure that forefoot movement is more fluid.
You will find different options in colors. Each shoe weighs around 345g. The widths that are available include B which is narrow, D which is regular, 2E being wide, and 4E being extra wide.
Elements of The Shoe
It is the sole unit that is responsible for the strides that you are able to make with the shoes. With hard carbon rubber in the heel and a softer blown rubber in the forefoot, the shoe makes it certain that you are provided with enough comfort while at the same time making no compromise on stability or support.
The midsole of the shoe has been provided with a new BioMoGo DNA material, which serves to provide additional cushioning effect underfoot, thereby ensuring that you get a comfortable ride. This new technology is certainly something that enhances comfort and increases the value of the shoe.
The shoe is also equipped with a full-length segmented crash pad, which has been designed to ensure that its responsiveness and transitions in strides are easy and convenient. The design of the crash pad is such that it also contributes to the flexibility of the shoe.
A new Progressive Diagonal Rollbar has been added to the shoe, which proves to be of assistance to those who have a tendency to place their foot in the pronated position while striking.
The design of the sole along with the underfoot ensure that you can use the shoes for running on pavements and light trails as well.
A very simple design has been given to this shoe. While being simple, you will find it to be highly effective as well. A no-sew overlay mesh has been installed in the shoe, which makes the shoe breathable while at the same time ensuring that the shoe proves to be a snug fit.
The synthetic overlays have been used on the upper wrap of the foot. This provides one with a comfortable feeling while keeping the moisture away.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 has been provided with all the features that a runner might look for.
- Durability: The manufacture and design of the shoe are such that durability is not something that you would have to be worried about. The leather along with the mesh blend would not be damaged after a bit of running, and you will find that these are the shoes that you can use for a long time. The HPR Plus ensures that long lasting durability is attained.
- Breathability: The element linings make the shoe breathable and also ensure that the moisture does not trouble you. The lightweight synthetic mesh that has been used is certain to provide you with an enhanced running experience.
- Flexibility: No complaints would have to be made with regards to flexibility of the shoes. It has been designed in a manner that makes running movements fluid and makes transitions in stride easier and more natural.
- Cushioning: Close attention has been paid to the cushioning of the shoe. It has been ensured that the shoe provides you with a soft and comfortable feel at all times.
- Stability: Optimal stability is provided with these shoes. The adjustable saddle design along with the extended caterpillar crash pad make it certain that you are provided with maximum support.
- The shoe proves to be the perfect blend of stability and cushioning. The design of the shoe has been done in such a manner that no compromise is made on comfort at any given time.
- The innovation that has been brought about via the updated segmented crash pad from heel to toe makes transitions in strides smooth and ensures that you are able to run at a faster speed in a comfortable manner.
- The midsole, which has been updated with the BioMoGo DNA, serves to provide improved cushioning. This is the kind of shoe that can be used for running extensive distances with ease.
- The fit is half size smaller, which might prove to be a problem. The heel drop is 12mm, which is somewhat high for some people.
Stability, extensive support, optimal comfort, and admirable motion control are the features that are offered to you by the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 review. These shoes are perfect for all those who are looking for running shoes, which would allow them to run at a fast speed on all sorts of tracks.
However, the heel drop is something that you will have to take into account before purchasing these shoes.
All in all, these shoes do not give you a reason to complain and ensure that you get just what you are looking for.